Let’s dive into the finalists across the 10 different categories. App Store Award winners will be selected from this year’s outstanding group of finalists and announced in the coming weeks.
iPhone App of the Year Finalists
- AllTrails, for helping the world find its way outside.
- Duolingo, for bringing learning to the masses.
- Flighty, for keeping travelers on time and stress-free at the airport.
iPhone Game of the Year Finalists
- Afterplace, for creating a retro role-playing game with intuitive controls.
- Honkai: Star Rail, for building a space fantasy adventure with cinematic animation.
- Vampire Survivors, for inspiring a new roguelike action genre.
iPad App of the Year Finalists
- Concepts, for creating innovative drawing tools and dynamic color palettes.
- DaVinci Resolve, for creating a more portable video editing experience.
- Prêt-à-Makeup, for bringing makeup designs to life for all beauty enthusiasts.
iPad Game of the Year Finalists
- Eggy Party, for crafting whimsical and joyful experiences for users.
- Lost in Play, for delivering charming visuals and gameplay for all ages.
- Pocket City 2, for inviting players to build from their imagination.
Apple Watch App of the Year Finalists
Let’s not overlook one of the best smartwatches on the market—the Apple Watch, which has recently unveiled its latest generation, the Apple Watch Series 9. The top contenders in the Apple Watch App of the Year category have made it even more convenient to access all the information users need right from their wrist.
- Planny, for intelligently helping users stay on top of tasks.
- SmartGym, for creating smart and targeted workouts at any skill level.
- Tide Guide, for offering water enthusiasts real-time marine conditions.
Additionally, there 5 more categories which are:
- Mac App of the Year
- Mac Game of the Year
- Apple TV App of the Year
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year
- Cultural Impact