GoFundMe created for musician, household who misplaced all the pieces in fireplace

By  |  0 Comments
Related Products

A widely known Lafayette musician is in want of assist after a fireplace destroyed his house final week.

Main Helpful’s spouse and granddaughter have been house when the fireplace began, and his spouse was handled for minor burns. A firefighter additionally sustained minor accidents within the fireplace.

Investigators say a drone which was charging on the couch sparked the fireplace. Additionally burned within the fireplace have been Helpful’s devices, and his spouse’s oxygen concentrator.

“You gotta carry on going. I am simply so glad my granddaughter, and my spouse, and me are alright. The remainder of it, we are able to work with it,” mentioned Main Helpful.

A GoFundMe has been created to assist the household – particularly to interchange his devices. You possibly can test it out

right here


The hearth was reported by a neighbor who noticed heavy smoke pouring from the home, and fireplace vans arrived inside 5 minutes to search out flames coming from the entrance door and home windows. Helpful’s spouse tried to place out the fireplace however wasn’t capable of. She was burned escaping the home and was handled and launched from an area hospital.


You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply